I've been remiss. It's HARD to blog every day. Familiarity breeds contempt and all that. I have not yet sent Christmas cards. In fact I have not yet purchased Christmas cards. Thanks to my friend Jo, I do now have a Christmas cd to enjoy. It sounds like a group of British kids having choir practice. There's a piano and it seems like the kids might be in charge of the percussion. It's perfect. Too bad it has to be returned to the library in a week. Harper has started asking somewhat rhetorical questions. She'll say, "Are we going to the park, or no?"--the intonation itself is enough to make you giggle. She'll say it as we're getting ready to walk out the door to go to the park. She isn't seeking an answer. She's just enjoying the asking. She has also been ravenous the last few days. "Is there kiwi, or no?" "Did you bring a little box of raisins, or no?" Hudson has decided his favorite place to poo is the highchair. While he is eating. It reminds me of that "Seinfeld" episode when Kramer was doing food preparation in the shower. Speaking of the inane but rib cracking HI-larious, we have just discovered "The Office." Oh, boy. We get to start at the very beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The Office is the best. Slow but very funny. I love dry humor. Although Michael is a bit over the top sometimes.
so far, my experience with this site makes me wonder if patti actually reads the comments. Eh? I mean, Shane is saying some fairly entertaining stuff here...
Also: I hear-tell that you and Stacie are in greater Houston at the same time. Can I be part of the fun? Inform a brother, kindly, at stevenamanuel@gmail.com, por favor ("for a favor").
SteveN. If a comment goes without comment, has anyone read it? Hm, the age old philosophic quandary. We and the Bowsers have intersected all we'll be able this time around. They are soon back to England and we'll be out of town until then.
I got the first season of The Office for my bday last week and look forward to diving in and laughing lots.
Post a Comment