Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One is silver, and the other gold



Just a quick post to commemorate a sweet reunion that transpired today. Our beloved B's and K's returned for a holiday date at the park, and it was just like old times. Since I told her a week ago (unadvisable) that we'd be seeing Izzy and Abby, Helena has awakened each morning with "We see Izzy and Abby and Aiken Dum today?" and today I could finally tell her YES! Today!

This is my very special friend Miss A. She and I are a mutual admiration society.

Moms and kids alike picked up where we last left off and it was golden all around. Isn't there so much for which to be thankful?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Great picture of the moms! I love that you took one of just you guys. Novel idea!

Patti said...

Harper took it!