Monday, September 5, 2011

In the hammock with Pooh

Occasionally, Harper finds herself not completely opposed to being photographed. Today, for example:



I had that same gap between my front teeth when I was little. She has still not had any hint of loose teeth, but then her baby teeth were pretty late arriving, so I suppose it makes sense that they'd be late in leaving as well.

We finished Winnie-the-Pooh in the hammock today. She read the first two pages of each chapter and I'd finish us off. The hammock had been slouching in the corner for most of the summer, but today we had high temperatures in the low 90's, which was cause for hammock celebration.

I have high hopes for continuing the posting surge this month.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

She looks so much like you. I knew you when we were younger, but not that young, so it's like getting to see what you looked like growing up. Which is a strange thing to say, but actually it's quite fun to watch her grow up, even if from far away.

maggiecb said...

Please throw away the other camera. Or give it to Harper and declare it her property, such that she does not ever allow you to use it again. Roo, the new pictures are all delightful! Excellent aperture work (can you say that???).

Unknown said...

Fan.tas.tic photos, Patti. She is beautiful.