Hudson has been working on saying Harper's name for a couple of months now. It started off as "Arp" then progressed to "Harp" and then, today, we seem to have settled on "HOPPY!" It is very, very endearing and even Hoppy herself seems to be quite pleased.
We took a little family trip to Whole Earth Provision today. The husband got a tiny little freakishly bright flashlight, and I got a new pair of shoes. I might even lay to rest the 5 year old red Dansko clogs that I wear pretty much every day. Don't think this means I won't still be tempted to bust out with a little clogging, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Patti you SHOULD come back to CTK with your converse.
After I wrote that post, I got comments, phone calls and emails about how people feel so insecure on Sunday morns at CTK. Evidently it is an epidemic.
I actually like dressing my kids that way, and am glad for the only excuse to (for as long as they let me, which is quickly ending), so I won't stop doing it. But I say we need to start a rebellion and start showing up looking like crap with ragamuffin kids on Sunday mornings at CTK. I think the trend would catch on!!!
Post a Comment