Then last year:
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Back to School 2016
The summer crept and flew and just like that, we are back to routines that require Latin instead of swimming. The husband, with the help of IKEA, got our school space fighting trim. Harper got a loft bed with a desk under it, where, as was my Great Hope, she is managing to get most of her schoolwork done independently. She is back in ancient Greece, Helena is with the Angles and Saxons and Beowulf, and Hudson is revolting with the Dutch, so my brain is struggling to keep all of that straight. I just got a book yesterday that is going to help me homeschool from rest, so I am all set. Let's take a quick trip down memory lane. Here is our first year, two years ago:


Then last year:

This year, we took pictures the day before, and I did not require socks or shoes or hair tidying. It's the teeth and the legs that show the change:


Then last year:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment