Monday, August 31, 2015

Back to the book learnin'

We started back to school a week ago. Even though I took our first day of school pictures on the day before the actual first day (because the lighting is terrible at 6:45 a.m.) we still had a lack of enthusiasm. Just about the picture taking, not about going back to school. We are all excited about that.

 




















Enough! Harper was experiencing some Shoe Drama, which has since been resolved.
 
 I have had a much easier adjustment this year. Our school depends on parents to buy all curriculum and then get it prepared for the entire school year before the school year begins. This system is really well thought-out, but also really challenging for me. But now I have 3 huge binders bursting with all of the things we are going to learn together this year. Excelsior!

1 comment:

maggiecb said...

Just popped into your blog! Took pics today of our neighborhood hawk hanging out on our swingset and thought immediately of you. Now, after looking at your pics, I am thinking of the $20K you are going to be spending on braces. Toby is already 4 years (and 8K) I feel like I am a braces professional. But he has moved on to "phase2" which is when all your adult teeth are already in!!!! Toby's tooth fairy officially retired! XOXO! Let's meet up soon!!! (Child # 3 doesn't start til weds next week, we are still in quasi summer mode.