I took some pictures today with the great natural light in the front room, with the new camera set on 'automatic,' because I've yet to read the manual. I think I see some improvement nonetheless:
The above angelic vision is really experimenting with the being two business. She has begun to raise her voice whilst simultaneously proclaiming desires counter to my own. She has also discovered the ability to make herself boneless when I am trying to pick her up in the midst of said disagreement, which is super enchanting.
The husband just got home from his first day of classes, which he celebrated with a lunchtime visit to a gun range with Mr. S. He laid out his bullet-riddled human-shaped silhouette targets and had me admire them, as proud as a second grader with an A+ on his first day of school.

3 comments:
Um. Well. There were two holes the size of my child's fist. A hole made up of little holes, which were made by tiny little bullets all hitting the same part of the target (there used to be an 'x') at about the exact same place - over and over - from a distance so far that Mr. S. had to use binoculars to spot for me (as I did for him) the 'x'. The gun barrel was an inch and a half. The caliber .32 ACP. The quest: burritos and bullets. Mr. S. had better groups than I, but just barely. ;) Sure, this could be done by a sniper-marksman with a full size pistol, tuned and machined for precision, but with a pocket gun? A+ indeed.
Beautiful pictures. And so it begins. Can I order a fashion camera strap cover from Etsy for you? Will you start taking shots of what you wear in a full-length mirror? You're on a slippery slope, my friend.
I read the comment above mine to Kris and he confirmed that that is indeed very impressive. And now he wants a gun even more.
Guns, drums...I never know what's next. A rock climbing wall in the dining room? An in-house brewery?
Post a Comment