Helena slept EIGHTEEN hours on Monday. A two hour morning nap, a three hour afternoon nap, and then, from 6:30pm until 7:30 am Tuesday morning. She was very delightful for the six hours she was awake.
Product endorsement #1 for which I am not getting paid: I love Huggies Overnites diapers. Thirteen hours and no leaks. They work.
Product endorsement #2 for which I am not getting paid: Maybe it's a coincidence, but the Halo Sleep Sack seems to be directly related to her vastly improved night sleep.
Hudson had some potty success on Monday but I wasn't ready to fully commit. Harper drew a picture of him wearing his Lightning McQueen underpants:
Product endorsement #3 f.w.I.a.n.g.p.: At Whole Foods for a mere $2.49 you can buy a bag of 365 brand ginger snaps and they are very good. A little bit crunchy, a little bit chewy--just what a ginger snap ought to be. I have a hard time closing the handy zippered top. Not because it is hard to close, but because I always want one more.
I think Harper has officially stopped napping. She falls asleep during her in-room quiet time only around once a week now. We made it to almost 4 1/2, which is about a year and a half beyond what I had hoped, actually. Today she stayed in her room for an hour then she came out and together we worked on her very first big kid Lego set--a cute little camper (still not getting paid). I wasn't much for Legos as a kid, and now I understand why. The instructions were embarrassingly easy to follow and yet I still had to tear apart and start over twice. Here's the finished product:
The husband found this Monarch while he mowed the front yard. It held on to Harper's finger really tightly, which pleased her greatly.

2 comments:
you SHOULD get paid. and so should I. we are seriously meant to be good friends. yuck weather today. do you want to meet at the park sometime soon? tomorrow maybe? we could even picnic if it is nice. i can't believe the butterfly stayed on her finger.
This is really sweet it sounds like the perfect little family...ah if only I was this good. LEgo?! Yuk my husband for the last few years Christmas day spent 12 hours or so building his racing cars but not since R arrived. Now we have him on our hands. R loves Lightning MCquinn? We are now watching it at least twice a day and he has already all the cars from the story (the main ones) and whatever is in the shops that has to do with CARS....phewww (I mean toys). NO more spending....!!:)) Thats what I keep telling myself but each time I give in....and well when I think it has been our main entertainment for the past 2 weeks ....ah well. I am a bad mummy:)) xx M
Post a Comment