Hm, what else should I write about today? I got a new pair of maternity jeans. Then I went to Target. Bought some shampoo. And conditioner. Big thing of toilet paper. On sale. Toothpaste... Oh! Yes. The ultrasound. Everything looks great. And female. So Harper's hopes that there might be a puppy in there are officially dashed.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
When you give a girl an action figure...
This is what she will do with it:
She will make sure the firemen (which actually don't belong to us--they live at my parents' but hitched a ride home with us last time we visited) are tucked in, nice and cozy, and that they have some cars to choose from in case they wake up and fancy a spin around the fire station.
Hm, what else should I write about today? I got a new pair of maternity jeans. Then I went to Target. Bought some shampoo. And conditioner. Big thing of toilet paper. On sale. Toothpaste... Oh! Yes. The ultrasound. Everything looks great. And female. So Harper's hopes that there might be a puppy in there are officially dashed.
Hm, what else should I write about today? I got a new pair of maternity jeans. Then I went to Target. Bought some shampoo. And conditioner. Big thing of toilet paper. On sale. Toothpaste... Oh! Yes. The ultrasound. Everything looks great. And female. So Harper's hopes that there might be a puppy in there are officially dashed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You have a pattern going. Maybe you should see what comes next after this little one? : )
Congrats!! I am so excited for you.
CY
okay, this is the best "announcing the gender" post i've ever seen.
you slay me.
love this.
congrats! a girl! what a gift.
chrys
Congrats on another girl! I hope she's as imaginative as Harper and as patient as Hudson. Sorry Harper about the puppy.
I love the picture. Although I think the birth order of the girl might determine how she uses the action figures. Blythe uses them apporpriately, although I'm sure she thinks of dolls as mere players, only larger, in the star wars -- orphans abandoned by war in a galaxy far, far away, I suppose.
Woo-hoo! I'm so excited to hear that you are having a girl! (truth be known, I would have said the same if it were a boy though)
Bummer about the whole puppy thing, but a sister is almost as good...right?
Oh, wonderful. Just wonderful. I love this news, and the way you shared it. Now you will get more cozily tucked away firemen in the future, with a little guidance from the big sister who will be glad, at last, she has a sister and not a puppy.
Post a Comment