How I love this shiny, happy, bouncy, singing, dancing girl who has filled our lives with joy inexpressible.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
You say it's your birthday
How I love this shiny, happy, bouncy, singing, dancing girl who has filled our lives with joy inexpressible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Harper!! Oh, how I wish a watermelon cake would do it for me! White flour and refined sugar are requisite.
Can't wait to attend a concert--tell Harper that Asher plays drums and a little xylophone if she needs him :)
We went to a Houston Symphony kids' concert yesterday and I think Hudson has decided he wants to play the bassoon. And Harper thought the harp was pretty fantastic. Maybe they could be an even geekier version of Hanson! We'd probably need Asher to stick with the xylophone because the drums are too cool and would ruin the vibe.
Well Happy Birthday Harper! I've loved getting to know you over the past six months. I'm so glad to hear your special day was great. Wish we lived closer and could have celebrated with you.
Post a Comment