Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Fastly
Harper enjoys adverbs. Her current favorites are 'fastly' and 'hardly' and she likes to use them in the same sentence. "Mommy, I'm going to run fastly to the swings and I want you to push me very hardly on my back so I can be like a bird!" I was downloading some pictures today and saw this one from two years ago when I was maybe 6 weeks pregnant with Hudson:
And this one is from yesterday. We were heading to the zoo with the Grandparents Pate. I was the only one who cared that we were taking a picture apparently.
Fastly, indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Patti,
Mom heard that Leslie Bowles has terminal breast cancer. She has a 5 year old son. Do you remember Leslie Bowles?
Carrie
LOVE the blog!!
I do remember Leslie. She had long, shiny straight brown hair when everyone else had enormous perms. I had not heard about the cancer.
Someone at the beauty shop told my mom that our reunion is going to be at homecoming instead of this summer.
I'm glad you like the blog!
thanks for making me laugh hardly.
and i don't mean hardly making me laugh.
i needed that.
chrys
Post a Comment