Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Giddy-up

This is Harper and her friend Izzy in the hats their grandmothers purchased for them at the Houston Livestock Show. I should've cropped out the cow bottom but that's just too hard. You'll notice that Izzy's cowboy hat has a tiara on it. Izzy is much more inclined towards princesses and sparkly things, but she doesn't seem to mind when Harper wants to talk about cars. The girls (and Hudson) probably weren't quite as excited about all of the animals as the moms and grandmothers were, but I think it was a pretty good time. There's not much cuter than a day old lamb or a litter of brand new piglets.
Hudson walked across the kitchen on Monday without holding on to anything. It didn't end quite as well as he expected. The box that was his goal slid from his grasp and he did some variation of a half-gainer and landed on his back with an impressive thud. He seems to have decided walking is best done with assistance. Here he is pushing a flashlight around in the stroller.

1 comment:

Chrys and Mike said...

I love his curls!

Chrys