It was drizzly outside and the husband was with the band during the actual photo booth time, so this is best family shot we got. Hudson's button job is awry. In fact he was so opposed to this shirt that he almost managed to sap me of my resurrection peace before we even left the house. Next year it will be PERFECT. In the meantime, reality is okay too.
Monday, April 6, 2015
Arise.
Last year we painted eggs in the general time frame of Easter and I never got around to posting the photos. I wish I had a picture of what I looked like blowing the insides out of the eggs because it was pretty. One of Harper's was Texas-themed-- a bluebonnet, a lightning whelk (the state shell of Texas, but of course you knew that), and a mockingbird. When I found them this morning, I thought I would hang them from Easter lily we got at church yesterday. Well, they had stuck to the inside of the egg carton I had stored them in, then I realized the leaves were too floppy to hold delicate eggs. I sighed and took a picture anyway. Next year it will be PERFECT and ON TIME and there will be an appropriately sturdy hanging apparatus that will display the glory of the risen Savior AND their artwork. In the meantime, reality is okay too.





It was drizzly outside and the husband was with the band during the actual photo booth time, so this is best family shot we got. Hudson's button job is awry. In fact he was so opposed to this shirt that he almost managed to sap me of my resurrection peace before we even left the house. Next year it will be PERFECT. In the meantime, reality is okay too.
It was drizzly outside and the husband was with the band during the actual photo booth time, so this is best family shot we got. Hudson's button job is awry. In fact he was so opposed to this shirt that he almost managed to sap me of my resurrection peace before we even left the house. Next year it will be PERFECT. In the meantime, reality is okay too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment