Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The finer things.

Yesterday Hudson got in the car after school and said, "Tate and I were making food into insults today! For example, I would say STRAWBERRY! At him in a rude voice, and he would say, "CHEESE!" Back at me in a rude voice. It was AWESOME and hilarious." Then he started naming some of the other "food insults" and there was HOT DOG and SALAD and MEAT LOAF and SANDWICH and ORANGE and then, BUTTER BOURBON.

Me: Wait, what?
Hudson: "Or maybe it's butterSCOTCH?" He is unsure.

 Clearly we need more exposure to candy and less exposure to spirits at our house.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hilarious! A proud moment for his father, no doubt.

Jamie said...

Also, I like how my blogger profile pic is from Jude's first birthday.

Kristin said...

Oh, how I'm laughing! Colby used to do that. His insults were, "Pickle!" and "Chicken Nugget!"
I miss you, sweet lady.