The Hudson bear got himself his very first haircut on Friday. Papa Bear did the honors. The trimmings filled a sandwich sized ziploc, but there is still plenty of curly wonderful goodness.
I think Papa Bear would like nothing more than to quit his day job and start a barbershop. And, as you can see, he is conscientious with the curl preservation, so no problem maintaining little man Jude's George Washington 'do.
4 comments:
Oh I'm so glad to see he still has his curls! Is Papa Bear taking other clients?
oh, love, love, love those curls!
chrys
Ah, that is so sweeeeeeet! I love that sweet little person!
I think Papa Bear would like nothing more than to quit his day job and start a barbershop. And, as you can see, he is conscientious with the curl preservation, so no problem maintaining little man Jude's George Washington 'do.
Post a Comment