Monday, May 4, 2009

Three months

The sweet baby girl was three months old yesterday. She is doing lots of smiling, though I've yet to get a picture. She loves to be looked at and talked to and will reward me with coos and other very cute sounds if I give her undivided attention. She has chuckled a few times--the first time was while looking at herself in the mirror during her bath. Her favorite place, after the bathtub, is the changing table. It makes her very chatty. Which is adorable unless I have to change her in the middle of the night and she sees it as an opportunity for extended social interaction. She is only waking up once a night most nights, usually after 8 or 9 hours, then she eats and goes right back to sleep. She takes 3 naps a day and at least one of them is usually 3 hours. When she's awake she likes to do this:

Dancing Brother is way more entertaining than swinging farm animals. She hasn't quite made up her mind about the Bumbo:

3 comments:

Jo said...

She definitely favors Hudson in these pictures. Adorable!!!

Ken said...

She is precious! : )

Margie said...

Wow, Patti. I can't believe it's already three months. She's really getting her look, too, although I can't say who she favors (not having seen you or Hubby in person!). I always wanted a Bumbo, but never got around to getting one. I thought all kids LOVED them, and assumed mine would, too. You'll have to post an update about Helena and this contraption later.