Is 33 today. He deserves an epic tome of a post rhapsodizing about his wonderfulness. And I will write one. Soon. For now I'll tell you this: he loves me, his children, and dogs. He enjoys teaching, reading J.D. Salinger, Boethius, and Augustine, and smoking a pipe. He is a vegetarian who likes guns and wears a bow-tie. He is a flier of kites. Happy birthday, dear husband, happy birthday to you. (I wish I could get you that Triumph motorcycle. Maybe next year.)
Monday, March 9, 2009
This boy I love
Is 33 today. He deserves an epic tome of a post rhapsodizing about his wonderfulness. And I will write one. Soon. For now I'll tell you this: he loves me, his children, and dogs. He enjoys teaching, reading J.D. Salinger, Boethius, and Augustine, and smoking a pipe. He is a vegetarian who likes guns and wears a bow-tie. He is a flier of kites. Happy birthday, dear husband, happy birthday to you. (I wish I could get you that Triumph motorcycle. Maybe next year.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I meant to wish Jodey a happy birthday on FB, but time just ran away from me as usual. Darn, I can never keep up with him/her! : )
Send my birthday wishes on having a great day to your sweet hubby. Maybe one of these days we can get our families together so our men can smoke their pipes,talk philosophy/theology, compare guns while we chase/watch the kids play. : )
Carrie-that sounds absolutely wonderful. I have to say it makes the idea of you moving to Beaumont very appealing to me.
YOU moving to SETX would make our move more appealing to me. Let's work on that, shall we?!? : )
Post a Comment