Congratulations to all! Toby is so excited, he says he wants one too and that she is very cute!
Hope you are resting well and relaxing at home. Let me know if you'd like me to take Harper some day for a playdate, we've got an extra carseat, and Toby has been asking for her quite often. Perhaps we could give you a little respite...Ha!
congratulations! She's absolutely beautiful. We won't be far behind you. I anticipate all the great upcoming commentary from Lightning concerning her new little sister. ;)
Congratulations! Its so wonderful to hear that she is such a blessing! What a beautiful baby. I, too, look forward to the assessments by her sister! We'll check in via some form when our little guy arrives in the next few weeks. Again, welcome welcome Helena Jane!
16 comments:
Wonderful! We've been waiting and watching for so long. Congratulations to all of you on the arrival of your newest friend.
Yeah! I can't wait to see pics of your beautiful girl!
A WHOOP! out to the momma. So glad to hear. Is it safe assume mother and baby are well? Welcome to the world Lil' Lanie.
Rejoicing with you! Thank you, LORD, for this precious baby girl!
Chrys
I'm so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to meet little Helena!
YEAH! So glad to see a picture of little Helena Jane. She is precious! I hope mom and baby are doing well. We are so happy for your entire family.
love, The Young
Congrats! She's beautiful!
YEAH!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more of her!
Congratulations to all! Toby is so excited, he says he wants one too and that she is very cute!
Hope you are resting well and relaxing at home. Let me know if you'd like me to take Harper some day for a playdate, we've got an extra carseat, and Toby has been asking for her quite often. Perhaps we could give you a little respite...Ha!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful, and she weighs exactly what my second son did.
I hope the adjustment goes well for all of you!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful and I love the name! --Kathy
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful and I love the name! --Kathy
congratulations! She's absolutely beautiful. We won't be far behind you. I anticipate all the great upcoming commentary from Lightning concerning her new little sister. ;)
Congratulations! Its so wonderful to hear that she is such a blessing! What a beautiful baby. I, too, look forward to the assessments by her sister! We'll check in via some form when our little guy arrives in the next few weeks.
Again, welcome welcome Helena Jane!
Congratulations!! I hope to get to see her when y'all bring her to Dallas! We love y'all!
She's beautiful, Patti! And good job on the quick delivery. You deserved that.
Sorry I am just writing. We were in Israel for 9 days and have been playing catch up the last few.
Can't wait to see more pictures!
Love to you all.
Post a Comment